At McCarthy Panel Works we believe in using the right tools for the right job! We recently completed a major upgrade to our facility so as to allow us to provide a higher level of quality for our customers. The main feature of these upgrades was a a brand new shed stocked full of the latest and most advanced equipment being used in the Panel and Spray Painting Industry today. The new building not only allows us to accomdate more customers but also allows us to extend our services to larger vehicles, due to the oversized Spray Booth. . We take safety and our environment seriously at McCarthy Panel Works and the upgrade has allowed the inclusion of waste disposal pits to ensure no run off imapct. We use Water Bourne Paints to minimise impact. We comply and exceed all industry saftey standards and consistently make an effort to create a positive work enviroment.
At McCarthy Panel Works we invest in the latest state of the art equipment and utalise the latest technology available which allows us to achieve the highest stadard in vehichle repairs. Our Equipment and Lisencing include:
- Car-o-liner bench rack 5000 with electronic measure. This asset has chassis alignment capabilities which includes multi pulling, manufacture specific and universal jig system with compatible print outs. We have web based access to data including current updates.
- Mobile dust extraction vacuum system throughout the workshop.
- Manufacturer provided Repair methods.
- Welding Certification
- Welders including Mig braiser, Mig welder, and inverter spot welder which is fully automated and an aluminium welder.
- Welding screens
- plasma cutter
- Blackhawk korech
- Azko Nobel paint system. This system includes a data reference service.
- Electronic tinting machine and manuals.
- Automated paint and refinish products stirring facility
- Full down draft baking oven spray booth. Our Junair spray booth is the latest technology and was commissioned in June 2016 This booth is fully ventilated and filtered.
- Infra- red paint drying system
- Vehicle preparation bays set aside from spray booth. This includes two detail bays and one polish bay.
- We hold a full range of detailing equipment including a high pressure cleaner.
- Storage facilities for vehicle parts when removed from vehicle once under repair.
- Register of Safety Data Sheets in relation to all products used in our facility.
- We utilise a documented solvent disposal system provided by a third party licenced contractor.